Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Kasabian: Fire AAAAAAAAAAAND Monomate: Grand Battle

Another song by Kasabian!
Sorry for the lack of posts you guys, I know you've been checking in pretty much daily ( I keep tabs!) I've been working on some pretty fun stuff, I'm learning how to script bots in AutoIt and going to start looking into C++ (scary T_T). Hope you guys love the song and since I've been gone here's another one <3

This song describes my fucking childhood holy shit. BREATH OF FIRE 2/GOLDEN SUN/FINAL FANTASY WTF THIS IS PROOOOOOOOOOOO!
Have a good day everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the support guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reall really like kasabian, regarding monomate i must say i never heard that before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo good luck with C++, it's a monster. Nice song selection as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAH, not to mirror what SRMike said, but yeah...g'luck with the C++.

    God I used to be so good at programming...anyway, hopefully you'll have better luck in learning the language than I did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fire is a super hot song :) My fav song by the band :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just like the valuable info you provide in
    your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and test once
    more here frequently. I am rather sure I'll be told many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

    Feel free to surf to my website :: erectile dysfunction pump treatments

    ReplyDelete